Thursday, August 12, 2010

26 weeks

I am starting to feel pregnant...like the big kinda pregnant. I feel my belly getting bigger and I am not sure how to take it. LOL... My appetite has increased a bit but I am not going crazy. As of last doctors visit, I had only gained 10 lbs which is great!

On Aug.23rd, we are going back to the Dr. to have some tests done....standard procedure. They are the Gestational diabetes and Anemia. Then.....I am getting another sonogram. Why you ask...because my little peanut is measuring/weighing two weeks ahead of my predicted date. So I am afraid we may have a big baby on our hands =)

Then, on the 25th, we are going to get the 3D/4D Sonogram done! I am so excited! And finally, I was able to schedule it late enough for Will's dad to be able to go. He wanted to go the one where we determined the gender but he couldn't due to work. So, he is really excited.


We have finally moved and we LOVE IT! I couldn't ask for better future in-laws and extended family. We still have some loose ends to tie up at the apartment before the end of the month but for the most part, we are outta there! We love living in the country.


Things for the baby's room have started to come together. We have the bed and bedding, and ordered the rocker/glider last night. Most of the wall decor is up and now we just need a little baby to make it complete!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to Visit and follow your blog...
http://lintasmedan.co.cc
http://trumpcenter.blogspot.com
http://mostprice.blogspot.com