Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm PREGNANT!!!!

Well, alot has happened since my last post. My boyfriend has moved in and we are expecting a baby!! It is the first for both of us =) It is still so weird to hear those words coming out of my mouth. I swore for years that I would probably never have children..lol Well, how times have changed. It wasn't that I was opposed to it, just had not found the right guy in my life. Well well, the things that pop up when you are not looking for them. Will is one of the best people I have ever met. I couldn't ask for a more caring and sweet boyfriend/future husband.

So, I am 8 1/2 weeks into this new journey of my life......Can't wait to see what excitement it brings!

3 comments:

Hollie Jones said...

YAY!!!

and now the blogging begins!!!!

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

What?!?!?! I swear, another blogger that I follow just announced she was preggers! Weird.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!