Wednesday, April 14, 2010

9Weeks TODAY!

When I first found out I was pregnant, It only took about a week for the morning/noon/night sickness to rear it's ugly head. And OMGosh, I was miserable! I had to call the Dr. and ask for Zofran(anti-nausea) meds because I have to work and it was hard on me. Well, since this past Sunday, I have been feeling good all day long. I am praying to Big Guns Upstairs that it stays this way. I have a family trip to go on next week and I want to feel good.

Not only that, I want to be able to go and do things and not worry about getting sick. My life has come to somewhat of a halt since the pregnancy has started. I am tired and not feeling well most of the time...So by the time I get home from work, I want to shower and go to bed. Soooo.....everyone keep your fingers crossed the worst of it is gone!

1 comments:

Cindi said...

YAY! a little ticker and everything, I'm impressed :D