Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 18 Update

As the pregnancy goes along, I am feeling better. I have had some "round ligament" pains and a few backaches, but nothing I can't tolerate....for now! I am sure it will only get worse...ugh!

I have noticed that my sweet tooth is slowly coming back. I have not gorged myself or anything, but I do like a few small pieces of candy, daily, like Starburst or something. I am not going to let all control go and stay on a sugar high and gain major lbs.

I don't really have any cravings....except bean burritos from Taco Bell and sometimes Long John Silvers chicken. I know, LJS is gross...I know! But I have been wanting their chicken, fries, and hush puppies....Oh and who can forget their "Crunchies"....soo yummy right now!

That is all the latest 411 on my pregnancy =)

0 comments: