Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 16 Update

I had a Dr.'s appointment yesterday. Everything was great! We heard the heartbeat(142 bpm)..My Blood pressure was right on target. And I have only gained 3 1/2 lbs!! Woohoo!! I am trying to keep the weight gain under control. I don't want to be one of those women who use "eating for two" as an excuse to gorge themselves. And then they gain 70 lbs. and 5 years later still blame it on the baby..HAHA!

The past few days I have felt really weak. The doctor said it's probably from not enough water and the heat, which has risen really early this year here in Texas. But she did draw blood to test me for Anemia. I will find out the results soon. Until then, I have to drink water 24/7 and try not to get too hot.

I went to the Motherhood store over the weekend to get a pair of Capris for the summer. And when I went to try them on, they had a padded strap on belly in the dressing room. At first I wasn't sure what it was for...lol...But I tried it on and OMG! REALITY CHECK!! Hopefully I won't get much bigger than that belly!

I have broken out of the "Morning/All Day Sickness" and am feeling better, thank goodness! I am actually going back to normal and doing things instead of wanting to sleep all the time. Good thing, because the fun is about to start.....finding out the sex and SHOPPING!!

0 comments: