Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Work

Today was my first day back to work since Witten was born. I had the pleasure of being able to take 8 weeks off, with the unpleasantness of an additional two more weeks due to bed rest. And I loved all of the time I was able to spend with my little pumpkin.

But now it's back to reality....I am not sure how this "working mom" thing works, but I'm diving in. I just hope I can stay pleasant on little sleep and alot of stress. But in the end, it's all worth it to be able to provide health insurance and extras for my little boy.

I was up at 4:30am this morning for a feeding and the little guy decided he wasn't ready to go back to sleep =( So, I laid in bed until it was time to get ready for work. And I think I did pretty well on minimal sleep...today. After a few more days of it, I will update you and tell you how it goes. lol

But the best part of the morning was his little giggle when i put Desitin on his little bottom.

0 comments: