Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Two

I. am. tired. I knew working wouldn't be easy....but I also thought my body had adjusted to no sleep too. Boy, was I wrong!

So what do you do when all you can do at 3am to get him back to sleep after a feeding is hold him while sitting up?? CRY....literally. All I could do was cry. Not a "boo hoo" kind of cry. But the kind of cry where tears just stream down your face and you whisper softly to yourself, "All I want is to sleep.... just simple, easy, sleep ..." I don't ask for much. LOL

But I know it is all worth it when I wipe my eyes to look down and see my little bug-a-boo smile up at me, with a giggle. I wouldn't trade that toothless grin for anything.

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Mom said the same thing about you - she begged you to please go to sleep.
All I'm gonna say is I would invest in a horn and wake SOMEONE beside me up :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.